This spyshot appeared recently at Visordown.com. From what I can see there are a few changes compared to the current model.
- There now seems to be a tubular rear frame
- The exhaust is on the right side
- the exhaust now runs under the bike (don't like that)
- the fuel tank location is a bit of mystery, but it certainly is not the same as before
- engine is now a part of the frame
If it's going to be significantly lighter, that's one thing, but from what I can see from the pic there isn't a whole lot that would justify trading the current one for the -16 model.